There's more to it than just the gambling and drinking. No really!
posted by CDRGG at 12:31 pm
That move is called the Barracuda... and was executed by Boris on the chick who bit his cock
has to be the CDRGG logo! it represents all that is the CDRGG!
I love it when robbie gives me the shocker!!!
Good on ya Bel. I beleive all women should endure the shocker somtime or another, if not reguarly.
Post a Comment
<< Home
The punters club of the bundy boys.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
That move is called the Barracuda... and was executed by Boris on the chick who bit his cock
has to be the CDRGG logo! it represents all that is the CDRGG!
I love it when robbie gives me the shocker!!!
Good on ya Bel. I beleive all women should endure the shocker somtime or another, if not reguarly.
Post a Comment
<< Home