There's more to it than just the gambling and drinking. No really!
Labels: Coolum
posted by CDRGG at 6:17 pm
Good memories. Its a shame those piss poor other members of the possie lounge wernt there to share in that memorable first night. The best night of them all. If I can remember I think they were all furking each other at some cricket bash?
yeah Greek thats what they were doing. representing bundy high at a cricket carival. after that'd left school.......cumbags!
Dirty cumbags, what a disgrace. We might have been beaten at the recent Dubai Championships, but at least us Cockfags have a bit of go about us.
Post a Comment
<< Home
The punters club of the bundy boys.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Good memories. Its a shame those piss poor other members of the possie lounge wernt there to share in that memorable first night. The best night of them all. If I can remember I think they were all furking each other at some cricket bash?
yeah Greek thats what they were doing. representing bundy high at a cricket carival. after that'd left school.......cumbags!
Dirty cumbags, what a disgrace. We might have been beaten at the recent Dubai Championships, but at least us Cockfags have a bit of go about us.
Post a Comment
<< Home