Thursday, February 01, 2007

Teapots Everywhere!

I am going to take this last opportunity to give all members of the CDRGG a message. Whether you are an original member or of PC2. Even though I am suffering the burden of living on the otherside of the world, I will be a force in this years competition. I know I have muppets like Greeky, Gaz, Bignose, Potter, Flossy, Donny and Cookie covered without a thought. And as for the others, well we all know who the best punter really is. So boys just be ready for me to be back late this year to collect my trophy. Happy punting.

This is a photo of Teapots sister and I on New Years. Had a massive night. We also backed up again for Aussie Day. Good times. She can handle her piss better that Teapot, which I am sure is no surprise to anyone.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant wait to take your 10% this year Fat. Will be a perfect year for the Greek when he

a> Wins the PC
b> Wins 10% of Fats winnings
c> See's buckshot get the wooden spoon.

P.s. Good to see some articles from you Fat.

8:33 am  
Blogger CDRGG said...

ha ha ha, another great sledge of the floggers in the CDRGG who are very very long odds to be champion for 07 fat. Also greeky you are deadset kidding yourself that your going to win it.
finally are you trying to tell me fat that its not a potter thing just a teapot thing that the grub comes out whenever he gets drunk? thats amazing!

10:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home