The Weekend That Was #11
Yesterday was the local cricket grand finals which is generally a rather big day on the piss, with yesterday being no exception. So here are some photos of us on it from yesterday.
The Greek after he was told that he didn't actually get all the meals for $8.95 Pops
Labels: TWTW

4 Comments:
That menu was deceiving. All I wanted was a $8.95 PANTHERS MIXED GRILL. Sizzler can do me all u can eat for half that price. Good on ya Mr Prilly. Shit club that Westies.
hey....fuck you greeky! don't be sledging the mighty westies. if you don't like it piss off to that club of homo's waves. that or go drink at the fats'home the even gayer fish tank!
I think I might have to. I cant afford to keep bringing my shotgun for protection to the Westies in fear of the grubs that hang out there. Might go hang out with Roybie at the waves. Good punting and feeds there.
you go do that then you fat bastard. you and roybie will make a nice couple. by nice i mean fat. the westies doesn't want your type...that being the lovers of cock/smoking pole type anyway!
Post a Comment
<< Home