Photo Time #19
It was simply too good a photo not to put on. Yep he was drunk and bored and that is a little strip he has groomed. What the??????? The photo was taking by Jimmy for the record.

Labels: Photo Time
There's more to it than just the gambling and drinking. No really!

Labels: Photo Time
9 Comments:
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
WHAT IS THAT??
He is rediculously good looking!!
thought you were a girl you big pussy cat
come on guys, if your going to give floss crap at least put your name to it.
THE STRIP LOL LOL
Punch of man rooters.. Bet you've all got degrading pics out there.. Will be very humourous when they get posted..
Stay tuned..
I feel violated...
Look.. I dont see what all the fuss is about..
It was just a few guys that had a few drinks.. Perhaps things got a little out of hand but Greeky i can tell you, you're not the one that got violated..
I honestly didn't think James and Leon would get so rough..
you are all a bunch of fucking homo's looser pricks!
Post a Comment
<< Home