The Bucks Week Memoirs
Well, i decided it had been too long since i submitted some kind of article to the CDRGG and felt it was well overdue. I have abandoned the column, Greeky's Gibberish after being threatened for copyright (and other nasty personal things), by the Surf Park boys. So any articles by me from now on wil be just under a random name. This is going to be the first of a few stories reguarding the Bucks week at A Gear's residence.
There was one night in particular that sticks out in my mind and i think in Corey's as well. We call it "Pops' night on the Piss!" I sometimes look back at this night and wonder if it was the original begining of Corey the Grub, but i'm pretty sure no one can actually link an exact date to his begining. Anyway like the 6 days piror we had knocked back a fair few cartoons and were pretty flogged by the time it ticked around to midnight. The Fat had already retired to bed (as usual first asleep) and Quinny was passed out on the floor near the front door. He always seems to pass out near doors...i sometimes wonder if its got anything to do with the night at Tim Hays house where he tired to esacpe for a spew only to be locked inside. But that story is for another time.
The only men left standing were Buckshot, Pops (just), Bignose aka the Grub and myself. Well Bignose and I (as usual) were setting a nice drinking pace and having a good time, drinking a few coldies out on the front lawn. Eventually Bignose decided to release some of his XXXX on the lawn when for no reason at all (Ed - except your a dickhead!) I said "you won't piss on Pops!" We both had a good laugh before i had to jump out of the way as Bignose proceded to piss all over a white long seat out the front of A Gear's house. I told him he was a grub and we both went inside laughing.
About 15 mins later i was chatting to Buckshot inside when bignose came running in pissing himself laughing. He told me to come outside as i had to see something. I had a little laugh to myself thinking it was Pops outside spewing again somewhere. I reached the door when Corey pointed over to the white seat he had previously pissed on. Lying accross the seat muttering to himself about how it must have rained because the seat was wet was...yep Pops. Corey and I burst out laughing cause he had no idea. We then starting saying stuff like "do you love getting on the piss Pops?" and "you take getting on the piss to a whole new level Pops" and "i dont think anyone else could get on the piss like you Pops!" It was one of the classic nights of A Gear's Bucks week and the 30th of March will always be remembered as the anniversary of "Pops on the Piss!" Greeky
Ed - I've got Bignose back Greeky, all thats left is to get you back and i'm thinking our GF trip to Sydney may be the perfect time too. That and don't forget the "shit and piss is Pops' life" statement.
There was one night in particular that sticks out in my mind and i think in Corey's as well. We call it "Pops' night on the Piss!" I sometimes look back at this night and wonder if it was the original begining of Corey the Grub, but i'm pretty sure no one can actually link an exact date to his begining. Anyway like the 6 days piror we had knocked back a fair few cartoons and were pretty flogged by the time it ticked around to midnight. The Fat had already retired to bed (as usual first asleep) and Quinny was passed out on the floor near the front door. He always seems to pass out near doors...i sometimes wonder if its got anything to do with the night at Tim Hays house where he tired to esacpe for a spew only to be locked inside. But that story is for another time.
The only men left standing were Buckshot, Pops (just), Bignose aka the Grub and myself. Well Bignose and I (as usual) were setting a nice drinking pace and having a good time, drinking a few coldies out on the front lawn. Eventually Bignose decided to release some of his XXXX on the lawn when for no reason at all (Ed - except your a dickhead!) I said "you won't piss on Pops!" We both had a good laugh before i had to jump out of the way as Bignose proceded to piss all over a white long seat out the front of A Gear's house. I told him he was a grub and we both went inside laughing.
About 15 mins later i was chatting to Buckshot inside when bignose came running in pissing himself laughing. He told me to come outside as i had to see something. I had a little laugh to myself thinking it was Pops outside spewing again somewhere. I reached the door when Corey pointed over to the white seat he had previously pissed on. Lying accross the seat muttering to himself about how it must have rained because the seat was wet was...yep Pops. Corey and I burst out laughing cause he had no idea. We then starting saying stuff like "do you love getting on the piss Pops?" and "you take getting on the piss to a whole new level Pops" and "i dont think anyone else could get on the piss like you Pops!" It was one of the classic nights of A Gear's Bucks week and the 30th of March will always be remembered as the anniversary of "Pops on the Piss!" Greeky
Ed - I've got Bignose back Greeky, all thats left is to get you back and i'm thinking our GF trip to Sydney may be the perfect time too. That and don't forget the "shit and piss is Pops' life" statement.
Labels: Greeky

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home