Press Release - Greeky
This is my first public message since Manly's loss on Friday night. I have been deeply distaught with what happened on Friday night and am still reeling from the loss. I wish BK all the best on his future and hope the Manly team can move on towards a brighter premiership opportunity next year. I would like to thank all those people who sent me words of condolences after Manly's loss and a big #$%*@^!!!! to those that sent me text messages and voice messages of abuse (20 odd people). I have now begun answering my phone again and taking messages and am also prepared to back the Broncos if they beat the Bulldogs and happen to make the GF. There will be no questions further to this press conference and i will be putting this topic behind me. Thank you. Nathan Green - Manly fan since 1998
Labels: Greeky

2 Comments:
hahahaa. you dickhead pops. Nice one.
Greeky
Lawn Bowls took up all my time....
Post a Comment
<< Home