Monday, February 05, 2007

Coolum Classics #5

The original 5 in '98' L-R: Fat, Greeky, Pops, Bignose and Timbo

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good win for the PC1 Pops. I see PC2 failed to get a return again with D.Crilly failing to step up.
Its gonna be flogging.

2:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I had one of those flower shirts that hot guy is wearing in that photo. Shit, wait on, thats me! No wonder he rooted like crazy that year. That might explain my problem these days...I dont have any of those flower shirts anymore.

3:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I root you like crazy Greeky if you wore one of those flower shirts..

8:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i too would root the shit out of greeky!!! no need for flower shirts but!

7:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

count me in on that action, i wanna smoke your pole so good Greeky that the only piece of clothing we will see you wearing is those queer flowery shirts.

8:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bit disappointed Greeky, you didn't have that flowery shirt on at the Cenny on Saturday night. Your arse was mine if you did..

8:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was scared of being mobbed by all the Ralph Chicks. They go nuts when I put that shirt on. Even Pop's gets a little crazy when I wear it.

8:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the Ralph chicks would be doing just that Greeky - Ralphing!

12:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its not the flower shirt mate its cause u waxed your hair on your chest by the looks...The greek cant root so wax it off he he. and whats with the bleached blonde hair look u raging gays very cockfagish...

10:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home