Thursday, April 06, 2006

Greeky's Gibberish #1

Spewies New
I was sitting back the other day, enjoying the comforts of A Gears house and exploiting his hospitality with all the free beers from the fridge, watching the footy, when i thought i'd log onto the CDRGG weblog and have a bit of a read. I had a good laugh and moved onto the 'second best blog site' on the net - Surf Park Adventures. I was having a good laugh until i came across a deadset flogging of our beloved XXXX Gold, Australia's natural son. I was so shocked at the flogging I covered my beers face (yes it was Australia's honey, a Gold) and ran it to the fridge for protection.
Utter disbelief.
I just couldn't understand how such a natural fluid could be dumped on and then it dawned on me.....the surf park boys drink that Tooheys New crap. Now being mainly welshmen I'm seriously surprised they don't love that devils water, VB, but at least that's a step up from spewies new! After this disturbing development I thought i better check out the website to try and see whats so good about the stuff and why the surf park boys love it so much. To my shock, spewies new claims to be the proud sponsor of the gay man's sport, rugby! Interesting, if somewhat disturbing. I was even more shocked to read the slogans used to push spewies -
* Show us love
* Share the love
* For the love of beer
It was after i saw these slogan's that it all made sense (along with some help from buckshot who is an expert in this area), there was one big common theme building for anyone who drank this beer.......it was the beer of queers. It all made sense, the jealousy over our strong state pride for XXXX Gold. What other beer boasts to be so sexual its constantly in a XXX session everytime its produced? What other beer has a man over 120 years old still sinking it and advertising he loves the stuff? What other beer has a man that is heritage listed and winks at Brisbane all night long? None.
So content with my findings i headed back to the fridge, took the blind fold and ear muffs off my beloved XXXX Gold and made love to it with my lips until i had drained all that sweet love.

Note: The views expressed above are soley the opinions of Greeky and are not representative of the CDRGG as a whole, except the love of XXXX Gold.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

greeky you are the biggest fucking gibber known on the face of earth. You only drink the shit cause you cant handle real mans beer, you should go and take your gold and drink with the softcock seppo's! Besides you support manly, so everyone knows you're fucked in the head...

4:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home