Greeky the Wally
So with Greeky constantly writing stories giving other people shit and getting away relatively scott free, i thought i'd put some photos on of him being a wally. Get it he's got a red stripy shirt on. Funny stuff that. So yeah, anyone who wants to give Greeky shit about being a flogger free feel to leave some comments. Thats you Scotty....i know you want to give him crap.
Labels: Greeky

11 Comments:
Wenda copped a shashin when she get home. She loved it.
I meant smashin
I see Gay has already had a return...im assuming he used the system? What a queer.
he did use the system. deadset raging homo, no wonder he plays for team cockfag.
Was that a dick Greeky was pissing out of.. Pretty small dude. No wonder Wenda brushed you away within seconds..
I was a witness to much attempted homo shit when Wally got home that night, as he was crashing at my place. I believe his odds of 'Queer of the Year' just shortened a great deal. Nothing worse than seeing the bare ass of a poofter in a red and white striped shirt. Hillarious antics though...!
Having been there on the night, I can say without a doubt that Greeky would have to be at number 1 position for title of "Grub of the Night!" I was also in attendance for the largest amount of homoerotic behaviour that I have ever witnessed when the Greek got back to Crilly's....truly disturbing stuff. Throughout the night, I must admit that I was playing "Where's Greeky"...looks like he left his beanie in the cab though. On a final note, Jim would have felt the biggest tits of the night while coping a feel of the Greeky breast region.
great sledge scotty, and about time you left a comment.
Ill admit Wenda was shocked at the small length of my manhood, thats until she copped a floggin from its girth! It was a different story then.
thats a THICK stream of piss I've got there.
so did you score with Wenda or ya all talk Greeky?
Post a Comment
<< Home